Working at POST
POST protects open space on the Peninsula and in the South Bay. We are one of the nation’s most dynamic and successful local land trusts, protecting open space along Skyline Ridge, the San Francisco Peninsula, the Santa Cruz Mountain range and along the San Mateo County Coast.
Located right in downtown Palo Alto, POST’s offices are just two short blocks from CalTrain and the SamTrans bus depot. Our work often takes us outdoors to the properties that we have worked hard to protect with the people, partners and donors that share our vision of land conservation.
POST offers competitive salaries with excellent benefit packages. If you find working in a dynamic, mission-minded, stable and leading-edge nonprofit interesting, come talk with us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of under-represented groups to contribute to the diversity of our staff.
By supporting diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our work, everyone in our region can feel a greater sense of ownership over the future of our landscape and enjoy meaningful connections to nature that grow and endure for generations to come.
Benefits at POST
- POST offers a competitive benefits package to our employees.
- POST covers the full premium for basic medical, dental and vision coverage and a portion of upgraded or dependent plans.
- We offer Flex Spending Accounts and a 401(k) plan with employer match after one year of service.
- POST offers paid vacation and sick leave.
- Other benefits: Caltrain GoPass at no cost to employee, flexible schedules, gym and commuter reimbursements, and a dog-friendly office!