Working at POST
POST protects and cares for open space, farms and parkland in and around Silicon Valley. We are one of the nation’s most dynamic and successful local land trusts, protecting open space along Skyline Ridge, the San Francisco Peninsula, the Santa Cruz Mountain range and along the San Mateo County Coast.
Located right in downtown Palo Alto, POST lives in the heart of the peninsula and the thriving Silicon Valley. Our offices are just two short blocks from CalTrain and the SamTrans bus depot. Our work often takes us outdoors to the properties that we have worked hard to protect with the people, partners and donors that share our vision of land conservation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of under-represented groups to contribute to the diversity of our staff. POST offers competitive salaries with excellent benefit packages. If you find working in a dynamic, mission-minded, stable and leading edge non-profit interesting, come talk with us.
Benefits at POST
- POST offers a competitive benefits package to our employees.
- POST covers the full premium for basic medical, dental and vision coverage and a portion of upgraded or dependent plans.
- We offer Flex Spending Accounts and a 403(b) plan with employer match after one year of service.
- POST offers paid vacation and sick leave.
- Other benefits: Caltrain GoPass at no cost to employee, flexible schedules, gym and commuter reimbursements, and a dog friendly office!